Account issues

Just curious if I’m on the bad side of any admin or moderators.
Tried to reply to a topic and watched my reply was waiting for approval for 30minutes while seeing other comments being approved.
I’ve even tried to post my own topic with a few questions and yet to go through either.
That’s why I’m asking if I’m on the bad side of anyone because I’m new and just trying to ask a few questions I’ve had on my mind that’s all.

3 Likes

Hi, you’re not on a bad side, but rather on a new side. Your account is pretty new so first couple of replies would need to be mod-approved

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Since you are new to the community, your first few posts will need to be approved. Don’t think that the mods don’t like you, they just want to make sure that you are trustworthy, which I can tell you are. Just stay active on the community, and you will be able to skip the approval process when replying or making a post. Again, welcome to the community, and I’ll love to see you around!

2 Likes

I see, didn’t know that I figured my account wasn’t 1: Set up properly, or 2: if my email was on a blacklist or something so I got scared and worried lol 😂

2 Likes

Nope! I promise you’ve done nothing wrong. The only reason you see other replies appearing faster than yours is because most of ours don’t need to be moderator approved. Once you’ve reached Trust level 1 (a higher status within the community), you should be able to post without prior approval, like everyone else.😁

1 Like

Welcome to the community!!!

You’ve done nothing wrong, it’s just when your account is new your messages need the ‘ok’ to be published. It’s not forever

Welcome to the community! Don’t worry, as long as what you replied or posted is not in violation of the IFC guidelines, then it will eventually be approved by a moderator. If you ever have a question, please don’t hesitate to send either myself or any of our helpful regulars/moderators if necessary if you have any queries.

Ok @AndrewB just FYI, if this topic gets closed, this isn’t a bad thing, this is just so the mods can clean up the IFC and get rid of unnecessary activity.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.