Accomplishing a Dream! Spotting at KATL

Hello everyone! Some of you may know, I live in Atlanta! However, Florida One is usually never here. I have always wanted to see it, and today I accomplished something four years in the making!

1.) China Airlines Cargo 747-400
This plane was headed to Dallas (DFW) from Atlanta, but still amazed me to think how far this plane can fly!

2.) Virgin Atlantic A340-600
This plane has once daily service to ATL from EGLL

3.) Delta A321-200
This plane just arrived from Boston, and I am actually flying this plane on that route in June!

4.) Alaska 737-900
This plane was on its way to Seattle. I just love the new Alaska livery!

5.) Spirit A320-200
This school bus was on its way to Fort Lauderdale :)

6.) Southwest 737-700
This is one of the Southwest planes with mismatched engines! It’s a canyon blue plane with the heart engine on part of it

The following are photos of Florida One! Try to contain your excitement!!!

7-11.) N954WN! Oh my god, just look at it! This is the reason why I like what I do!

0 voters

Which one was your favorite?

16 Likes

You have got some nice shots there mate, Keep doing what your doing. Follow your passion. Amazing shots.

The Sprit A320 looks amazing.

1 Like

Thank you! I am going to upload some of these to JetPhotos!

1 Like

Great stuff, Jackson!

1 Like

Thanks Dylan!

I’d recommend the Virgin A340 and the Delta A321

1 Like

Those are two of them! I’m also planning to upload the 747 and a cropped version of photo 10

1 Like

You mean 11 😉

Oops! I hope that’s alright!

Unfortunately not. 10 photos limit per topic

I’ll delete one 😢

1 Like

Bye bye photo 10 👋🏻

Alaska 737-900ER

A320NEO

Otherwise, great photos!

It was an 737-800

Nice pictures, but unfortunately I don’t think they are at Jet Photos quality, but number 3 might be okay with some edits done to it. They have a very strict standard of guidelines they tend to uphold.

Well, I have already uploaded them, I guess I will just have to wait and see

Actually, if you look above the wing, you see an extra exit door. A feature specifically for the 737-900ER as far as the 737NG family goes.

One of those threads where u wish a lot of ppl didn’t take advantage of spotting and we could see all the pics.

Great shots!! Love the last one

1 Like

Alright, my bad. Sorry

1 Like

Thank you!