Accidentally purchased two subscriptions

Hi,

I really need some help because I accidentally bought two live subscriptions.

I just got a new phone and I was about to buy a new live subscription so I clicked buy and entered my Apple ID password, but then it took me to answer some security questions as it was a new phone so I answered them correctly.

I then went back onto infinite flight to check if it had purchased or not and it showed no valid subscription. So I clicked purchase again and it worked and my live was working.

Then today I come back into my Apple ID and see that I have spent 10£ on IF. It shows two subscriptions being purchased.

What should I do? Is there a way that it can be extended so that the two subscriptions are two months rather than just showing up as one month so that I get what I payed for?

I’m very confident that refunds have to be dealt with directly from the source, which is either the App Store or Google Play.

1 Like

But the screenshot shows that it says ‘not eligible for refund’.

Right I do see that. Follow the prompt to the iTunes Store Support pictured right there.

I followed that and it just takes me to an FAQ on their website.

It literally says it right there

“For additional help with this item, contact iTunes Store support.”

1 Like

You can probably also contact Mark or Tyler

Thank you for contacting support!
Each store has their own policy regarding how refunds for an app, subscriptions, or in-app purchases are handled. Please see the list below to find your app store:

APPLE

iTunes policy is that all app sales are final. We are not able to provide refunds, but you may be able to receive a refund by emailing iTunes customer service making your request.

I appreciate you allowing me to assist you today.
Warm Regards, Sebastian.

4 Likes

If I buy two laptops from Best Buy, I don’t call Alienware… I go to Best Buy were I purchased the laptops…

4 Likes

It’s just a matter of digging in a little deeper buddy. You can email them your issue and I’ve been told that they’re very friendly and flexible but it will have to be done through them. Unless FDS has changed their policies I don’t believe they give refunds because you weren’t billed by FDS directly.

May i also add, that the ”Report” button seen on your other purchase is a way to request a refund via iTunes.

Yes, but I clicked that on the top one and that’s what it comes up with.

Thank you anyway, I will try to find the Apple email to email them.

1 Like