Accidentally going through another plane

Hi everyone,

So this happened about 30 mins ago. I was reported because of going through another player while taxiing to park after landing at YYZ on the expert server.

Ever since I updated to 19.4, I experienced 4 crashes either flying or on final (as many others have also experienced). So I followed the recommended steps of restarting the device before every flight and lowering the graphic and live settings, which included lowering the airplane count to either low or none. I decided to select the none option as I dont really fly to ATC airports that much, so seeing other planes wouldnt be an issue.

Fast forward to today, where I fly into YYZ from CDG on the A350 and every thing was going smoothly. I noticed that there was ATC on approach and wasnt that crowded (3 planes at that time). So I preceded to follow all instructions and landed. As I was taxiing to park, just before pulling into the gate, I received a message that I was reported for going through another player, without any warning. I was kind of surprised by this, I received no warning. I know it was my fault that I didnt check surroundings after I landed, even with plane count to none, but I feel that it was an honest mistake and that I shouldve gotten a warning, as Ive seen many people do.

Is there anyway I can get this appealed and removed from my record and allowed back to the expert server?

Thanks,

Aalan

4 Likes

Hello!
Please check your logbook and find the controller that reported you.
When you do you can send them a PM here and discuss it :)

2 Likes

How do you find the controller on here?

Hi there! I believe @Aaron.C was your controller. Contact him directly to resolve it.

3 Likes

I believe that was me, I’ll send you a PM now.

4 Likes

Actually would you be able to send me a PM first @Aalan I’m unable to send you one. Thanks!

1 Like

You can contact Aaron via PM :)