Accidental take off

When they tell you to line up and wait and you do that but then for some reason thought you forgot you were told to line up and thought you were told to takeoff and then you takeoff and now you’re from grade 4 down to 2 😂😂😂 sorry to whoever’s controlling KLAS 😂

3 Likes

@joslleymiguel_holand is the controller :)

3 Likes

Done that before XD

1 Like

@MannyG sorry mate 😂

I guess see you next Wednesday 😂😂

2 Likes

It happens sometimes. I almost did that. I was at 70 knots then I did an emergency stop like they do if an engine blows before v1 and exited the taxiway. Idk if they would ghost you for rolling then emergency stopping.

4 Likes

I don’t see anything 😉😊

2 Likes

It’s a serious error from the pilot in real world, watch out :).
That’s how Tenerife disaster happened.

4 Likes

I mean you could have just simply read the conversation log with ATC to figure out if you were already cleared for take off. But where’s the fun with that, huh?

4 Likes

Duhhh that would make sense, hence why I didn’t do it!

Nah was on a phone call with a mate of mine (which I promise I don’t do in real life), got distracted 😆

1 Like

Well today I’ve got the instruction to turn right 170 and I’ve accidentaly changed the speed to 170 - result ghost warning - sorry to the approach controller
Oh and btw. the next thing: tower cleared me as no. 3 approach, no. 1 landed, I was cleared as no. 2 to land and I’ve made my base turn as no. 1 instead of no. 2 - result ghost warning…sorry again to the tower controller…
I mean there are good days and bad days ;)

@Kian_Abbasi
Hey! Was this yesterday around 2000-2100 Zulu?

No no it was a few days back, the controller got in touch with me and told me he was busy at the time and thought I was taking the mick, he did what he had to do and I praise his professionalism so all is good :)

Yeah these things happen, no biggie as long as it’s not done in real life xD

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.