Accelerometer doesn’t work in the A320

When ever I do a flight in the A320, my controls always seem really weird. For example, when takeing off with a heading of 270, with no wind, i can very easily end up on a heading of 280-290 very quickly. This happened before the update as well. Another time when i was landing in Gatwick once, ended up on final with no ailerons. I was not lined up properly so I went around. I then had to use the auto pilot to land as my tilt sensitivity seemed like it was set at 0% even though it wasn’t. I have tested it and only seem to get the problem in the A320. Haven’t tried the rest of the A320 family apart from one Air India flight where, when I rotated the nose a fraction of a degree, with in seconds, I was at a 90 degree pitch up. Obviously I stalled and crashed into a taxiway. Luckily I didn’t get any violations.
Do any of you have any ideas? I thought it was my accelerometer at first but couldn’t work out why
A:

Sounds like you’ve not calibrated your device. Make sure to calibrate by going to the menu, and pressing “Calibrate”

Sorry,
A: why it was only in Infinite flight. Other games work fine
B: why it was only in the A320
Thanks!

I do calibrate my device.

Well if the issue is just on the A320 and not any other aircraft, then your accelerometer works fine.

Can you share a replay for us to see? Maybe it can give us an inside look into what happened.

Share your replay with this link: https://sharemyinfiniteflight.com/

1 Like

Hmm, then I’m not sure. The only thing that comes to my mind is trim. Did you happen to set trim too high? Do you use your rudder?

As @Maxim has said, show us your replay so we can see what’s wrong to help you examine the situation :)

I had the same experience regarding heading and I fixed it to unable Auto-Coordination.
However, this will not help for the pitch…

What does the information say in settings -> Controls (The % of the axes)
Is the Roll & Pitch matching with your movements?
Just to know if the data of your accelerometer is correct in IF.

So what happens if you move just a little? Will the % also move a little?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.