Abudy’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed]

Hey there! Great job with everything. I saw no major problems. Good job with the sequencing and clearances. One thing I did notice though was when I requested a runway change you gave me a right downwind for 19R. A more appropriate response could’ve been left downwind for 19R. However, both lead me to a safe landing.

Other than that it all went well! Great job sequencing and with the taxi commands and crossings. Also good job with giving me taxi to 19R instead of a pushback when I requested it!

Goodluck with the rest of your training and getting into TSATC/IFATC!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

KJFK is open!

Hey, I recommend not opening at airports such as JFK, LAX, LHR, etc. as there are many people that will interfere and will not actually help you practice ATC. Maybe try less busier airports and that way, you can maximize your attention on the people flying for you, not trolls

Yea maybe your right. I will change the airport

Are you coming?

Oh you changed to YSSY.
Yup I’ll come by

1 Like

YSSY is open everyone

Pattern work is appreciated 👍🏼

1 Like

Now I don’t usually say this.
Actually I’ve never said this.

I was Impressed! And When I say impressed, i mean impressed
Absolutely no mistakes. Everything was perfect. In fact, I thought I was flying on expert server.
Next time you open we need to get more people so we can test your sequencing.
See you in IFATC soon!

2 Likes

Thanks so much:)
Hopefully more people will come next time

1 Like

Aw man got there too late! Thanks for the one go in the pattern! Good job!

1 Like

It’s fine, hope to see you in my next session!

CYVR is open

1 Like

Anyone coming?

Coming by!

1 Like

I would love to come to CYVR but I’m sadly busy for a bit :(

Great job today!
Good job with sequencing and all.
When I was acting like a noob you sent @AirSerene around. 👍👍👍

Only one thing though, I never received a clearance one time. Just pay attention to what the aircraft are doing at all times.
Everything else was perfect as usual. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Also I hope you like my callsign 😂😂

1 Like

Good job especially when I requested a runway change you give me a new pattern entry very quickly.
You also manged to seperate aircrafts by issuing slow down commands and go arounds.

1 Like

Yea I really liked what you did with your callsign 😂😂 that was really nice of you

1 Like