Abudy’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed]

Now I don’t usually say this.
Actually I’ve never said this.

I was Impressed! And When I say impressed, i mean impressed
Absolutely no mistakes. Everything was perfect. In fact, I thought I was flying on expert server.
Next time you open we need to get more people so we can test your sequencing.
See you in IFATC soon!

2 Likes

Thanks so much:)
Hopefully more people will come next time

1 Like

Aw man got there too late! Thanks for the one go in the pattern! Good job!

1 Like

It’s fine, hope to see you in my next session!

CYVR is open

1 Like

Anyone coming?

Coming by!

1 Like

I would love to come to CYVR but I’m sadly busy for a bit :(

Great job today!
Good job with sequencing and all.
When I was acting like a noob you sent @AirSerene around. 👍👍👍

Only one thing though, I never received a clearance one time. Just pay attention to what the aircraft are doing at all times.
Everything else was perfect as usual. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Also I hope you like my callsign 😂😂

1 Like

Good job especially when I requested a runway change you give me a new pattern entry very quickly.
You also manged to seperate aircrafts by issuing slow down commands and go arounds.

1 Like

Yea I really liked what you did with your callsign 😂😂 that was really nice of you

1 Like

Thanks everyone:)

But I also remember you requested pushback I should’v said taxi it’s just I thought you could pushback I didn’t really look at you in the camera:)

No that was my fault as I requested pushback by accident. I meant to press taxi instead

1 Like

Good work although when I requested a departure, you gave me a patter then cleared me for landing.

Yea that was my bad

Hey everyone! I opened a new thread because I reached the limit for editing this title:)

This topic can be closed now:)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.