Abu Dhabi to London in 10 replay screenshots

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

5e6f1cf4ae377_1584340212

ABU DHABI TO LONDON

A very good day to you ladies and gentlemen. Etihad would like to welcome you aboard this Airbus A380 on flight EY25 bound for London Heathrow. Local time here in Abu Dhabi is 10:45 and we will be pushing back from the gate soon.

Flight time today is expected to be about 8 hours as we are due some heavy headwinds. We will be cruising out over the Persian Gulf to an altitude of 38,000 feet and we ask you to keep your seat belts fastened when seated. Cabin crew will be doing a final check shortly and we will hopefully be on our way with no delays.

From here on the deck we hope you have a pleasant flight and we will talk again before arrival.

Bing, bong, bing-bong-bing, seat belts on and seat belts off with food, drink and other inflight thiiinnnnngg…

Hello again from the flight deck and we will be shortly starting our decent. We’ll be touching down in London soon and the weather is a very Spring like 21 degrees and conditions are still and calm.

Thank you for travelling with us today and hope to see you again soon. We hope you enjoyed your flight and we wish you a pleasant stay here in London or a safe onward journey.

———————

Right, no doubt most of the passengers wouldn’t have cared much for this information, so I’ll share it with you now they’ve gone. Firstly, if you’re interested, here is the Heathrow runway landing/ take off alternation schedule for 2020 which is in place and used in real life which I like to use when out and about at EGLL.

If you want to replicate the flight, here is the plan I generated but tinkered with it slightly after as well to get a more precise approach…

OMAA AA820 OBTOL PUXUT BOSEV ITKEV KUSBA TAGDU 2529N/5315E IMGUX ALPOB ROTAG DASOX MODOG RAMKI RABLA SOLOB MEDMA ITOKO EGMOR ULADA 2650N/5000E JBL 2713N/4900E 2735N/4816E 2742N/4802E COPPI DUSBO GINVA VATIM RASMO ORSAL TOLDI NORGI ULAKO NIMAR ENABI ASTUM OBNAK EGSIS KITOT 2902N/3440E SISIK MENLI CVO MENKU NOZ IMRUT ASNIR TANSA 3756N/2256E RIMAX XANIS YNN TUMBO OVVER 4111N/1923E RODON VAKSU SPL PUL NAKIT PEVAL SAFFA RONAG ARGAX ELMUR MANEG RIPUS DITON 4728N/740E NATLI LUL IXILU RESPO RLP ROTSI KOTUN PODUK DIDOR IRBAL NITAR ABNUR 5018N/140E DIMAL ALESO ROTNO ETVAX TIGER D136L BIG 5129N/045W EGLL

Departure: OMAA (Abu Dhabi International Airport, Abu Dhabi, UAE).
Arrival: EGLL (London Heathrow Airport, London, UK).
Flight time: 8 hours 5 minutes.
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

»»————- ————-««

25 Likes

Amazing photos. Love the scenery picture you took.

1 Like

Very Orange i love it

3 Likes

Thanks - as is the natural colour of the sand there…

Good times indeed~ hey Helmet please do more Indonesia :D

1 Like

those look very high quality

1 Like

My friend, @Helmethead, you’ve officially join the Residence gang!

Nice pictures, they all look really good!

1 Like

I’ve liked the 3rd pic.
Looks like a grilled cheese

1 Like

I sense an inner flight attendant

1 Like

It was more inspired by “Blah Airlines” rather than desire to become an attendant 😂

2 Likes

Very nice shots!

2 Likes

Awesome photos! Love the Etihad A380 livery!