Absent/Missing Callsigns Revised

Yeah I realized that Austrian wasn’t in the game when k wanted to take the Austrian a321 for a flight to LFPG but realized the callsign wasn’t there 😪

1 Like

IIRC, Silkair was available in the past, but somehow it’s missing since the latest update

@SingaporeAirlines Really? I didn’t realize that! Well, now that it is missing, hopefully the devs see this list and add it back in (along with the others, of course)!

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, as previously I’ve used MI A319 and having no issue with it (Including callsigns)

You sure it existed? Jialat man if they really ended up removing it LOL

Well, I’m bringing this up again to try and get some more attention and support before the next update. Here’s to this hopefully getting included!

Executive Jet Management (EJM)
Call sign: JetSpeed

EJM is a subsidiary of NetJets.

@NetJets_Nick Would that be for any corporate liveries in IF? I’ll add it in anyways…

Well, I am pretty sure they use the NetJets liveries, only two of NetJets fleet are in the game (Cessna Citation X & Boeing 737 BBJ). However as of now their is no NetJets Livery in the game.

I realize, I just was wondering. It’s similar to how I phrased CommutAir, as operating another airline’s liveries. I’ve added it in, as you can see. Thanks for bringing it up!

No Problem, thanks for adding it!

1 Like

Added Atlas Air

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@Lare I agree! I’m hoping this list gets on the devs’ radar soon (excuse the pun)…

@rock77 make this wikim

@R_Jordanian I don’t possess those abilities I don’t think. Either way, if you have any suggestions or edits, just let me know and I’ll edit it…

You can, just click on the wrench under your post

Added Royal Jordanian, which was confirmed in the recent 787 videos…

Added TUI Nederland, after 787 was confirmed below:

Hi @Matt_McElligott… As far as I can tell, the latest available version of IF (not beta), which I have, already included Mesa (Air Shuttle).