Above And Beyond | An Infinite Flight Movie

Hello!

It’s been a long time coming, but I finally have a new IF movie for you! For those of you who don’t know, I currently co-own a YT channel called “The Game Bakery,” and my contribution is IF movies (obviously). For this movie, I utilized unused footage from previous films, old replays of previous flights, and I did a ton of recording recently as well. I, as well as the entire Game Bakery team, hope you enjoy this Infinite Flight Movie. Without further ado, let’s roll the film!

Well here it is in all its glory! It took two tries, and a complete redo of the entire video (PM me for specifics), but it’s finally here!

I would like to give a shoutout to the amazing pilots who flew with me, and made this possible. @Raze, @MJP_27, @Jacob_Layton, @SamC, @Ignas04, @LongHaulGuy, and last but certainly not least, @Oskapew. Thank you so much, this wouldn’t be possible without you guys.

And I’d like to thank @AIDAN101 and @InfiniteFlightGuyYT for their advice, and help. Although The Game Bakery channel has multiple team members, we’re all new to the business, and we couldn’t have done this without you guys. Thank you.

On behalf of the entire Game Bakery team, I hope you enjoyed this video. I worked hard on it and I’m really proud of it (now if only everyone else on the team liked planes as much as I do 😜). If you liked this movie, please consider subscribing, it helps the channel a lot. Thank you so much for stopping by, and I would love some feedback for future IF movies. Have a great day IFC!

24 Likes

Cool video! Thanks for the tag! Was that @MJP_27 who flipped the F-22? 😂

2 Likes

Thanks man! I believe it was @MJP_27 that flipped.

2 Likes

Amazing video! I’m glad I was apart of your video!

1 Like

Glad you were too. Thank you!

1 Like

The channel intro features one of my favorite dishes

1 Like

Haha, good to know! 😂

Great movie! Prefect post to see as I get on the IFC for the first time in a few weeks! Was great to fly with y’all!

1 Like

It was great to fly with you! I love how our flight turned out!

1 Like

Glad I could fly with y’all, @Raze and @LongHaulGuy! Thank you both so much!

1 Like

Great video! Loved all of it

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @Canadian_Aviator!

1 Like

Wow-

Have not posted in 5+ months but this was so good It could not go unnoticed. The editing, the angles, everything was great!

1 Like

What an amazing video, also some great clips!!

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Scandanavian54super and @Oskapew! Means a lot!

2 Likes