About violation

Hi guys any one heard about the new violations instruction , I’v heard about it but I didn’t expect that there is speed violation over 10.000 ft I we’re fling over 40.000 ft

Can you send screenshots/replay so we can see what happened? Anyways if you were overspeeding or flying just below you have the chance of getting violations

1 Like

The speed restriction of 350kts/M.87 above 10000ft is there more for realism as opposed to restricting what you can and can’t do. In real life going above such speed is simply not possible so this violation keeps you real. If you want to fly faster then you have the casual server as well as solo to play around in :)

3 Likes

Ok I will provide u a screen shot about the echo.

This can also help you

1 Like

I know the different between the servers but the goal of my topic is to give an idea about what happened with me , for the peoples how don’t know about this echo

There is no problem here. This warning is supposed to come up once you fly speeds higher than 350knots IAS. That being said there is no need for you to send a replay or anything. @Matt outlined this perfectly, so please keep what he in mind said next time you decide to fly on the expert/training server.

Sometimes the voice does echo, it’s normal. If it really bothers you, delete and reinstall IF .

2 Likes

%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A1%D9%A9%D9%A0%D9%A5%D9%A2%D9%A9_%D9%A2%D9%A1%D9%A1%D9%A6%D9%A5%D9%A6

sorry @Chris_Hoover, I thought he meant he got a violation for under 10000 over 10000, my mistake. Misjudgment by me

This is supposed to happen since you were going over mach 0.87 that is a valid reason to get a violation

Normal cruise speed should be max .84, on the Boeing 737 family and A320 family ++ max cruise speed is .78 mach

1 Like

There is nothing abnormal here. You were over speeding which means if you continue to speed for a set period of time, you will rack up a violation. You were clearly warned by the system as well.

3 Likes

I’ve been warned by the system but I we’re making some thing to drink and I didn’t see the the echo

Still it is your fault, you were the reason you did get the violation, since your aircraft was set on autopilot too fast. The mods only removes violations if they came from a system malfunction but this was not a system failure, it was pilot failure

1 Like

How many warnings did you get cause i only see one, it’s usually 4 warnings than the 5 you get ghosted. nothing that can be done. The system doesn’t ghost you immediately. It takes a minute or so. Next time i’d suggest stay with your flight until it reaches crusie:)

2 Likes

That’s what I figured out today , and I’d liked to share it with u guys for the peoples how still don’t know about that

1 Like

You can read tutorials here on the forum to prevent this in the future :)

3 Likes

I thought that I prepare every thing’s right ,

1 Like

Thank u I will check it out.

1 Like

You say you were going to get a drink… whatever happens while you are away from your device is still your liability. No matter what happens to be the issue or case. You were over speeding and that is that. It is quite concerning that you are flying on the expert server if you do not know the basic rules of said server. As it has been mentioned before, check #tutorials and review the rules of the expert server, so this doesn’t happen again.

2 Likes

You set your speed to 340 once you got above 10,000 didn’t you. Don’t do that, set it to 320 or less in the event you do leave your device on climb, than you won’t have to worry about it to much

2 Likes

I will put that in mind thanks