About to reach grade 3

Hello everyone I’m about to reach grade 3 and I would like to know a place where alot of people fly on expert server I now have 40,000 XP but 4 violations in the last 7 days so I will be there soon but need some tips

3 Likes

Everyone goes wherever there is atc

9 Likes

Where is that place is it SoCal

Literally anywhere. One day it could be SoCal, another day it could be Singapore.

6 Likes

If ATC is in one region, everyone will go there. If the Airport only has 1 runway for large aircrafts (737/A320+) then expect delays of up to 20 minutes. Do what you are told to do and if Departure/Approach says frequency change approved, get off their frequency.

4 Likes

Are steep takeoffs allowed in expert server

People fly where ATC is active. Thats all you need to know.

5 Likes

If you can do it. Don’t recommend it though.

2 Likes

I follow that wave, some days NYC, some days SOCAL, wherever there is ATC for sure

1 Like

Thanks very much this info is useful

Don’t exceed 250 below 10k and don’t fly like a casual player would lol

2 Likes

No, unless it’s an uncontrolled airport. Doing a vertical takeoff is an aerobatic manoeuvre and you get ghosted if it’s at an active airport.

Another tip is try not aborting takeoff’s but they do happen. If you do don’t do a 180. Exit the runway and contact ground and taxi back.

2 Likes

Likewise to what everyone has said, IFATC controllers have a site where we can track how many hours regions have been active for during the week. We usually try to control in all, if not, most regions in Infinite Flight so they all get used fairly.

4 Likes

If it’s realistic. So in a 787 yes, Cessna not so much.

3 Likes

That’s something performed daily on the Training server lol

1 Like

What about a Boeing 747

No, you’re not doing to do a 787 maneuver in a 747. The goal is to keep things realistic.

1 Like

This is the expert server that you’re about to enter. The last thing we need is the chaos from TS1 in the expert server.

6 Likes

If you have to ask if it’s unrealistic, it more than likely is tbh

1 Like

That’s why I’m asking I’m ready to be on expert