About the update

Are you in the middle of a flight? If so you can’t, You must be on the main menu to access the aircraft quality on the graphics page.

In the fuel setting, it seems like you cannot fly longer than 12 mins

What plane are you using?

Can you go over the limit?

There’s no plane quality setting…

What do you mean to go over the limit? Please answer my previous question on what plane you are using, also provide a screenshot if you can?

There’s like specific fuel limit for each plane.

Yes, there will be depending on the plane you are using

Screeshot the setting for me pls. Can’t do mine…
Can you go over the limit?

I’m currently on a flight right now and I can’t access the fuel option, perhaps you could provide a picture of your problem?

My normal route is longer than it provide, what do I do?

If you route is longer and your running out of fuel you will have to divert to another close airport nearby

This isn’t good…
Can I download the previous version?
Don’t really like the update…

How can i announce emergency to atc when i am low fuel?

1 Like

Should be in the ATC communication page?

1 Like

No you can’t, but you’re not really being clear about what problem you are actually having. It seems as though you’ve started a flight without checking how much fuel you have in the ‘weight and balance’ tab. No aircraft can only carry 12 minutes worth of fuel.

3 Likes

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/about-the-update/151902/16

You can’t downgrade, the problem your having is that you can’t select your fuel.

Please don’t say that, just because you’re having problems doesn’t mean the update is bad.

Specify what your problem is as you’re not being clear enough. In the new update, there is fuel burn, meaning you have to go to weight and balance and select the right amount of fuel.

As for airplane quality, the highest you can go is “high”. Yes I know there was an “Ultra-High” option but that has been removed because aircraft rendering as a whole has had an improvement

The only way you can is when you don’t have enough fuel to get to your journey.

You can see how much fuel you have if you select “fuel remaining” in your bar at the bottom of the screen

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.