About terrible textures

So, long time ago when everybody fly new A320s I asked Jarno about bad quality textures (Only Saudia, Etihad 2015, Gulf Air, Aeroflot, EasyJet, S7, Vietnam airlines).I got an answer:textures are compressed and developers have been finding the way how to fix it.New Dash is released and on Android they fixed compressed textures,but on IOS there are no changes with it.Is it because of Apple?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Set aircraft quality to very high

They are already on very high,you don’t see it?

1 Like

Yep I’ve got rough textures on the same aircrafts as well…The Etihad a380 is pretty bad too.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Check new Dash 8 security… ))))You’ll see the same

1 Like

Yes I noticed that as well, it’s a shame that they’re like that.

2 Likes

They look fine for me.

Look at Logos of alliances,registration codes,descriptions and wrong flags attentively)))

The one on the 12th picture, that IS low resolution. The logos look a little rough.

I can’t believe you don’t see it)))Look to the “lighter textures” (I don’t know how to call it correctly) behind the descriptions especially on Saudia

1 Like

You mean lighter borders between logo and main color?
Photoshop-kind for me))

1 Like

I forgot,look at the wings too

Yes, I saw them.

I asked one person with Android to check this,
Android really got this fixed 😥 Hope FDS works on ios problem too. ( Good luck!!)

Look attentively at Russian flag. Its ok on this picture. But it is wrong on the pictures from 1st post( i mean right-hand side) because of this “compression”

Of course, you dont notice it until you zoom in during flight 😅. Not the biggest problem, but fixed on Android now. (I guess so)

1 Like

The logo on the Air Canada Dash 8 is similar to this, it’s as if the logo was cropped and placed on a light blue fuselage and they’ve tried to match the exact same blues (and you can see the slight difference).

But I’m not complaining or saying it’s an issue because the Dash looks awesome, that’s just a small thing I noticed

3 Likes

iOS?

I am agree, Dash update is “the best thing ever happened to an IF since IF” 😉

It is the biggest problem

Another One