About how many users does Infinite Flight have?

I have looked it up and it does not show me anything relevant.

2 Likes

Alot of them

In all seriousness I think the app store might say.

1 Like

I’m sure that this information isn’t publicly available.

But here’s an interesting number: According to LiveFlight, there are about 1500 active flights in Infinite Flight at the moment. That’s 15% of the current real-world aviation traffic! That’s quite cool, isn’t it?

16 Likes

Thousands upon thousands upon thousands…most likely…

1 Like

I think if I remember correctly the number was like 40,000 or something like that. Some probably not active though

1 Like

Well I don’t know the exact amount but to give an idea, 50946 registered IFC users, assuming all of them play IF (which I’m certain there will be a handful that don’t). Plus many more who are not registered on the IFC playing. So my estimate is around 60,000 maybe 70,000

1 Like

Well the Google Play store has over 500k downloads for Infinite Flight which on its own is a very impressive number

Amazon removed the app long ago, and Apple doesn’t publish these numbers, but it’s safe to say it’s equal if not more.

As for active users, that probably depends on what you would class as active 🤩

2 Likes

Maybe 51737292183940 users

No, it’s a joke. Infinite Flight has over 500K downloads on Google Play (not including Apple App Store), and there are more than 10K IFC users. In summary, a LOT.

1 Like

Wow seriously? Damn I’m guessing for iOS it would be more considering infinite flight has been around on AppStore longer than google play, although might be wrong because Android is more popular on the global market

2 Likes

💭 I wonder how many active users there are on Solo too. 🤔

1 Like

I’m one of them xD

1 Like

i am as well

Me too, I’ve been a Screenshotting fool since the Open Beta release 🤣

2 Likes

I don’t know how many - but it sure looks like most of us showed up today. :)

It’s awesome to see so many people online at all the different aiports, across all servers…!

So much fun!

1 Like

I mean, not necessarily. Believe it or not Androids are far more popular than apple products. Android holds about 85% of the world market of smartphones. It’s just they are most prevalent in western cultures, but countries like China, India, etc. all have tons of Androids. So the majority of the player base, whom probably aren’t on the IFC, are probably on Android.

2 Likes

Bro Same!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.