About delta 757

why does the 757 on the delta livery seem so bright?

1 Like

Maybe because our plane are pure white compared to the real life ones, which as dirt and grease on it

3 Likes

Looks new and mint clean! I like it actually!!

This is due to the plane model being pure white.

Delta Boeing 757’s have been in service for years now and are not going to look as new as day one, whereas Infinite Flight models have a pure white base that cannot be changed by age, dirt or wear and tear. Unless the Devs change it. Which means it won’t look old, dirty etc.

Hopefully that helps!

1 Like

im more talking about the tail.

not sure it would be lighting.

1 Like

I thought that too! Tell me if I’m wrong but I think the same issue is on the Delta 777 family? I think the colours have been slightly altered for some reason. It’s the same for many planes on IF. But at least we have the liveries I guess!

1 Like

I flew Delta a week ago, in fact a 757. The color is blue color actually lighter than you’d think.

1 Like

huh, really?

Yep, it is lighter than you would think.

1 Like

Same goes for the United 757. I feel like its a more brighter looking blue like the Delta one.

2 Likes

Source

Here’s an image I found of a 757 Wing. Given it has good light, you can see the Blue is fairly light. But usually, the light isn’t on the winglet, and thus it comes off as a darker blue, which I like.

2 Likes

Also I think that the Devs want the planes to look as bright and new as possible to make the game vibrant and not have dull color pallets etc. Which would suggest why some liveries are brighter.

2 Likes

you’re not the only one

1 Like

As much as we love old liveries we also don’t want dark and moody color pallets. I would like my old livery to look as bright and new as possible. Just my 2 cents ;)

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, some of the 757s are painted with metallic paint and others aren’t, let me see if I can find a reference.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.