About buying a brand new monster (Android) smartphone to run Infinite Flight the best way possible.

I’d buy the OnePlus 6, but in my country we don’t have technical support so I won’t risk. I bought the Huawei Mate 10 PRO, it is great.

• Huawei Kirin 970
  • 8 cores 4 x Cortex A73 a 2,4 GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 2,8 GHz
  • Mali G72Mp12 (of twelve cores)
  • 6 GB RAM
  • 128 HDD

It is a great cellphone and it has AI. I would recommend it.

I have the same situation as you but i bought the OnePlus 6, other than one software bug, its a very good phone!

I think you’ve disabled your pm

I have the s9 and it is pretty good. I mean without low saving mode because if you keep it up, you might get frame drops but on regular like no battery saving modes, it is pretty good. Very efficient if you want to do a long haul overnight because the brightness option almost makes it look like there is nothing on screen and the battery won’t consume as fast. The device also won’t get hot to mention. And if you want everything on high, well turn on the high performance mode on the phone and you basically have x-plane 11 visuals on on your phone. (It has high performance mode making it cheaper and better (Then the) > Iphone 8 + X

My Pixel 2 can run Infinite Flight smooth as butter if that helps anything. A OnePlus 6 should work fine as well. While on the topic of android a Pixelbook review of infinite flight coming soon as well…

Any ideas on the essential phone? I’m considering getting one

The Essential Phone rivals the other top smartphones when it comes to performance. It runs stock Android and has very good specs (SD835, 4GB Ram, 128GB storage,…). You shouldn’t have any problems with running Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Yes man.
I had one plus 3t and I can run all in hight without any problems.
Only I had few lag in bussy Airports.

One plus 6 is good.
points in antutu give me jajaj

Thanks a lot really helpful

A quick list of phones that I would personally suggest;
-Google Pixel 2XL
-Sony Xperia XZ2
-Samsung Galaxy S9
-OnePlus 6
-Huawei P20 Pro
-Google Pixel
-Samsung Galaxy Note 8

I Play Infinite Flight on the OnePlus5t for over 3 months now. It runs the highest settings with Anti Aliasing on perfectly. Its very good even during events like FNF . Its also a great overall phone. Its not the newest model as the OnePlus6 just came out but OnePlus is a great Manufacturer and makes great phones overall. 5 Star rating and im very pleased with the performance for the price that you Pay . Hope i helped.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.