about ATC

Question, when IF ATC is released there was a command "Rate “ATC” why it is removed, i think that @Tyler_Shelton understood what i mean

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It was removed a long long… Time ago I think due to abuse it’s a pretty big target to annoy people with. I guess people used it to get back on people or just be annoying

It was removed like 3 weeks before the release because of abuse.
We are certain it will never be brought back

2 Likes

It was removed because it was completely inaccurate. People would rate an ATC 1 star if they had to wait more than 10 seconds, which resulted in perfectly capable controllers having very low ratings.

4 Likes

It is fair indeed. Because ATC are hand-picked by the awesome recruiting team.
Every controller is subject to removal in case of a mistake.
Pilot are not.
I don’t want to debate with you again. As you always want to have the last word, go for it, I won’t reply to you anymore.

1 Like

Only if we can have a Vote to remove forum members.

11 Likes

Every week we will vote someone off the forum.

6 Likes

That’s a fantastic idea!

4 Likes

I have my vote for this week!

1 Like

This week @AR_AR

I hope they will add something less subjective than the rating system in the future. I think it would be really beneficial for the pilots to see the stats of the controller. Why not have viewable stats for the controllers like they do for the pilots? I.e. Grade, hours of service, ATC ops, issued ghostings, ext.

1 Like

Mother always says don’t volunteer people or your automatically volunteered and the one you volunteered will be erased

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.