Ability to view “pro” replays

If you didn’t have the money for a sub why would you be sitting around on your couch watching an old flight, just doesn’t make sense

2 Likes

You guys don’t understand that the subscription isn’t a little money at all. I have no trouble buying it, but for people that are less lucky and don’t have as much money to buy a subscription just to see a replay is just sad…

6 Likes

And what if some of us don’t need a sub?

See @Ecoops123 there’s the problem. Not all of us have a sub. Getting a sub means to sacrifice 10 bucks every month.

5 Likes

That’s true, not everyone lives on top of money.

3 Likes

Reality is it could be a lot more then 10$… We could’ve had to spend 10-40$ an aircraft 😉

1 Like

But then no one would even pay for that because that’s insane. Up to 40 bucks?! What?

Wait do you mean a monthly subscription or?

1 Like

Exactly. Reality is everything in the world costs money. When you buy a pro subscription, you get the perks that come with it. Without a subscription you don’t get the perks.

1 Like

Finally, someone raise about this issue. You get my vote ;)

It’d be nice if we can still view our replays even after our subscription have ran out

2 Likes

But I don’t think anyone would want to buy a sub just to watch their replays when this feature could easily be implemented!

Unless, there is a hard process or something, I don’t know.

1 Like

If someone had a subscription and didn’t fly the world and live in that moment, but rather watch a replay instead of flying then idk what to say anymore

1 Like

I do feel bad for those without a subscription, this is me right now…

I have to literally nag my parents for like an hour to get the money every month 😂.

But again, you’ve got a certain area of scenery, and a range of free in game aircraft without a subscription, only a game purchase. Personally I think people new to IF should be allowed a 3 day trial for a pro subscription, but that’s another discussion.

We don’t have RFS quality aircraft here, these take time, and time means money, you’ve seen the amount of work put into the 777 and A350 so far, and they are barely starting up the APU. you aren’t going to get this feature anytime soon if at all.

He is saying that if you did a flight when you had the pro subscription, you cannot view the replay once your subscription runs out and he is just asking to be able to view these relays. I don’t see how this is unfair to the deva

3 Likes

But can you explain the difficulties of saving replays about flights that you have done, and are saved on your device already?

Unless there’s a 2 sided one person argument here, I’m very unsure of what you mean here… 🤦‍♂️

@Alphadog4646 I’m just going to keep nodding my head to every one of your posts here…

1 Like

There’s no issue from my POV. But one. Having the replays is part of the subscription package.

1 Like

How if we get replays without a subscription too?

I just want to see my replays from flights that I’ve done with pro. The are practically on your device, and saved!

Because the aircraft used are part of the subscription package same with the whole world. Exceptions being the areas non-pro can fly. and the aircraft that don’t require a subscription

1 Like

Also, @KPIT I have voted :)

1 Like

I understand that, but these flights are literally saved on your device. They take up storage! Why can’t we view them then?

I’ll bring this into the real world. If you rented a movie, you get the movie for X amount of time. And then you bring it back. You can’t go to the store and get it back for free. Even though you already watched it. You’d have to pay again to watch it. Same goes for the replays that use subscription based aircraft and the rest of the world:)

2 Likes