Ability to type in aircraft load

It was taken at the same time as the topic was first posted.

It’s not that old, it’s just before the 737 cockpit got reworked in 20.1

1 Like

Giving this thread a bump, since typing the payload would be better than using the sliding buttons.

Hope this feature makes it into the next major update.

1 Like

Come on guys, let’s support this request! Balancing your plane would be so much easier if this is added.

1 Like

This would be great, the current sliders are clumsy and inaccurate.

3 Likes

I want this idea so badly

2 Likes

This is a good idea! Helps with the accuracy.

1 Like

Has it really been three months since the thread was last active?

Come on guys, let’s get this on IF! It’ll make loading the aircraft much easier than with the sliding buttons.

2 Likes

Very nice idea!! Much better then sliding buttons

2 Likes

I just found that when I go to do dispatch flight briefing at ANVA, it will be very accurate as they provide PAX, Cargo and fuel requirements for the flight

1 Like

We need more votes for this request! It’s truly more important than a livery.

1 Like

It’s so cool some regulars came in gave a vote for this feature! More better then sliding buttons

I love sliding button.

1 Like

Ok, But I disagree. Typing in is much more accurate then sliding buttons which is too simple and easy

Ahaha, the ol’ flimsy fuel pax cargo sliders that always wasted our precious milliseconds for years but were always too lazy to make a feature request for 😁 kudos for being a pioneer @TimShan05

2 Likes

Just thinking, it would be good if there was a ay to add fuel per tank. In aircraft with wing and centre tanks, it’s advisable to fuel the wings before adding fuel to the centre tank, because this helps balance the aircraft’s load. So, if on a 737-800 you wanted 9,000kg, you’d put 7,800 (full) in the wings, and 1:200 in the centre. Apposed to setting just 9,000kg and letting IF equally distribute it between all tanks.

1 Like

Voted, would be nice to get them in exactly.

1 Like

Honestly such a simple feature that needs to be added. I would also love to see the weight and balance moved to the ground services tab.

2 Likes

You got my vote! I have some ocd so exact numbers are nice.

1 Like

voted! but I think, there are people out there who prefer sliders more than typing the exact amount due to some reasons, so I think it’d be better if IF gives players a freedom to choose (using sliders or not) in the settings

1 Like