Ability to type in aircraft load

Hello community,
What I’m suggesting is a way where you could type in how much fuel, cargo or passengers you want. I don’t know if anyone else has this problem but sometimes it can be quite hard to put in the exact number of fuel or cargo you want that was generated from FPLtoIF. This is less of a problem because it’s a lot easier to put in the amount of passengers you want, but with heavies it can sometimes be hard to even get in a 100 kg range of how much fuel or cargo you want. I don’t know if anyone else has a problem with this. It’s quite a small thing but it should be very easy to add. I know it literally makes no difference but I can’t remember the last time I managed to get the exact load that I wanted. Or maybe I’m the only one who is bothered by this

There is plenty of room for a bar to go in the top left-hand corner

Let me know what you think

Interesting, I would vote but… You know… I don’t have any left…

1 Like

Great idea, doesn’t seem to hard to implement so hope they can fix it!

3 Likes

Cannot wait for it to be added

1 Like

Very good idea, would make things much more convenient, you have my vote!

1 Like

Love this idea you have my vote

1 Like

It would come in handy if need to type in an exact value, however 100 kg difference of payload/fuel doesn’t make that big of a difference and your flight isn’t going to change if you lost 200 kg of fuel for example.

3 Likes

Was searching for this request, and I think that even though it may seem simple, this would make preflight planning much easier!

Thanks for making this request, I’ll free up a vote for this one.

3 Likes

i was thinking about that yesterday… and that will great, for who want to make their flight plans via simbrief…

2 Likes

Just voted. This is a must have if we want to have a better flight performance.

2 Likes

YES YES YES! This would be such a good feature and so much easier.

3 Likes

I’m going to vote for this. The slider bar is a bit annoying and having a keypad to enter the values in would be a lot easier.

2 Likes

I have also voted for this. I believe it would make pre-flight planning much more accurate and easy!

2 Likes

Come on guys, get voting! This is more important than any topic for any new livery!

1 Like

How old is this picture? Look at the cockpit

1 Like

Have voted. So simple, but will make life so much easier. Having the exact fuel, pax and cargo is esential when fliying long haul in a group flight to help maintain precise separation.

1 Like

Actually the group flight issue has nothing to do with this. It is actually because when you set autopilot to .80 it’s actually setting it to the exact current mach speed, which is anywhere between .795-.805. And changing the AP just adds or subtracts .01 so that doesn’t help either.

It’s not? In a heavy 100kg is less than 1 minute at low level flight which is beyond the level of precision needed for planning…

I love it! Very simple, useful and seemingly easy to implement. You have my vote :)

1 Like

Oh this would be sublime!! I am so glad there is someone else other than me who is facing this frustrating issue. You sir, have my vote and thanks for this request.

1 Like