Ability to save radar settings

I would like to request that we be able to save radar content settings, ie fixes, airways. After creating a flight plan I like to de-clutter my radar screen. The issue is that I have to change these settings once on the mini map, then again on the large radar screen. Regarding the radar screen, once the settings have been changed to where I would like them, I would have to change them another time if I choose to view the flight plan on the radar screen. It would be very useful if changing one radar screen would apply to the others for that flight. I’m not so interested in the app saving my radar settings indefinitely, I think the default display setting is necessary when starting any flight. Thanks for your interest and feel free to move or edit as necessary.

7 Likes

I have to agree with this.

Each flight I have to do this every time. I have to tap the map /mini map and hide the parts/ contents of the maps that I don’t want to see. While perhaps this is enjoyable to some people but It would be nice if the game “remember” the last settings so I don’t have to do it again on my next flight.

1 Like

4 years later. How did you find this?

1 Like

The “search” button?
I wanted to request for this but found out its already been requested. So hopefully It will get more attention this time.

1 Like

Understood, it would be nice having this tho

1 Like

What with this particular thread being 4 years old and these comments being its first, I think if you contact a moderator you can close this one and make your own feature request with some more details

1 Like

Ah. Ok. I didn’t know that since I’m relatively new here. Thanks for the tip will do as you suggest if I were doing it again.

1 Like

Props to you for using the search first. After four years I figured this was a lost cause :-)