Ability to add friends to a friends list in infinite flight!

So quite a while ago I thought of an idea 💡I thought it would be a cool idea to have a friends list!
Here are some pictures I just made!
A button on the home page allowing you to access your friends list of the people you have added in live! This would be a great way to join your friends straight from the home page of the app! If you was to click on their name it would come up with all of their information including a ‘join game’ button!

The ability to add friends in live! With this you could simply change the HUD to the map and click on another players plane icon… this then like usual brings up all of their information along with the copy FPL option but then with the additional ‘+ add friend’ button!

It’d be great to let me know what you think of my idea!✈️💡

1 Like

Please put one picture .

What do you mean?

Great feature but sorry its already been posted :(

2 Likes

Hi! As several members already told you before you should start searching before posting as this is duplicate and doesn’t fit the #features guidelines as you added two pictures. Thanks in advance! :)

2 Likes

I mean you can only use one picture for the request.

1 Like

I think he does know that but just wanted to be more descriptive with his feature request.

1 Like

Don’t forget that the guidelines were updated. Check out the actual guidelines on the topic linked below. Thanks! :)

1 Like