Dear fellow community members!
I’m about to do the practical test for IFATC and I just wanted to make one, or two if needed Sessions at Berlin Tegel airport. I used to be IFATC for half a year but due to school I had to take a longer break from controlling and I lost my license. I don’t want to encumber the busy training team, but I would need a little refreshment training so I familirise myself with the ATC commands in the app. I already passed the Written part again.
These are the details for the session.
- Time of start: TBA
- Server: Training
- Airport: Berlin Tegel - Otto Lilienthal (EDDT-TXL)
- Timespan: 20-25 min
- 2x A319/B737-700/CRJ200 -» starting from the ramp, 2-3 patterns
- 1x A319/B737-700/CRJ200 -» starting from EDDB, requesting transition, than 1-2 patterns
- 1x A319/B737-700/CRJ200 -» starting from the ramp, requesting departure
- 1x TBM930/C175/X-Cub » strarting from the ramp, 2-3 traffic patterns
- NOTAMS: Dual runway operations, right and left traffic patterns, please do the task of your chosen aircraft, and enjoy the session :)
- Please write down the aircraft and type of flight you want to choose!
- Please give feedback after the session!