Abbotsford Virtual Airshow Performances

Hello there!

Earlier today (or whenever the 1900z on September 17th was when you’re seeing this) an virtual airshow was held in Abbotsford, just a little was north of Seattle in Canada. Here’s some of the best screenshots from every performance I could find in my replay. The chaotic post performance group “formation” flight is not included.

Original Event Topic: 17SEP22 - 2022 virtual Abbotsford airshow!

Mini-Mod Repellent

Aircraft: 747-SCA, but everyone else were in their vehicle of choice
Route: CYXX-CYXX
Performance Count: Greater Than 10
Server: Casual, because we’d get drowned in violations otherwise

Anyways, on to the performances (in order of occurrence)

1| Off the bat we have @aviator1 in the F/A-18 Super Hornet

2| Just after that, @Nate_Schneller at the wheel of an F-22 is almost at the end of a dive
(I don’t know where that giant box in the top left came from)

3| Here was my own performance, consisting of several flybys in the 747-SCA

4| @Alaska_298_super_YT, the event host, performs a dirty pass in the Super Hornet

5| A318 manned by @United403 being taken on a low and slow pass

6| Refueling demo done by @flyin_hawaiian in the KC-10 and @Butter575 in the Raptor

7| @Captain_Angell swinging around the A320 on a landing approach

8| Heritage flight demonstrating not only the real life difference in technology, but the Infinite Flight difference of aircraft quality. Spitfire being flown by @Ken_wei and the Super Hornet crewed by @Shivaan_Maharaj

9| Blue Angles Super Hornet with @Jayden_Castillo at the controls headed skywards in front of Mt. Baker (I think)

10| @Butter575 in the Raptor, zipping right over where we’ve all seemed to gather

Unfortunately due to how many photos one can cram into any one of these topics, @Shivaan_Maharaj’s solo F/A-18 demo had to be cut (although they can still be found in photo 8), and @Generic_Flyer’s F/A-18 demo as well had to be cut.
They were all amazing performances, and again due to the limit I can only put so many in, but I still wanted to get some variety in here instead of constant Super Hornets.

Have a favorite photo or two?

0 voters

If there are any formatting issues, kindly let me know in the replies below

Thanks for dropping by!

25 Likes

Thanks for the photos!! It was truly am amazing day

1 Like

Looking awesome 😎

1 Like

yay my performance getting love! thanks for taking them!

2 Likes

Good Photos

2 Likes

Nice mate 👍

1 Like

Amazing photos!

1 Like

No problem!

Were you unable to wait for a reply before going ahead with it?

Did you at least give credit in the video?

Idk how to do it properly. I can’t do that at the end of the video which was my intention so I just thought I use it in actual post. And it really took me a long to made the video including the transition so I don’t think I can do it anymore due to that + college

You could’ve added credit in the description or in a comment, which isn’t hard to do, not necessarily edited in the video itself

Yeah I know

So you’ve admitted to taking photos without permission, after deleting your reply asking for it

Yeah, I’m sorry. Should’ve asked before

You did

I gave you credit @AIDAN101

Yo thanks those Photos are great And thanks Who ever 15% of you guys voted for me and Just last part for mine (I think) that was funny I am Glad I did well

1 Like

I watched the Vid And I sub

1 Like

Thanks for joining! Lovely pictures!

1 Like

A full show of my f18 performance at Abbotsford can be seen here