Aaron.C’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hi Everyone,

Started the process to join IFATC and just looking to get a bit more practice in before the practical. Any advice, tips or comments are always appreciated!

Currently going to be working at CYYZ. Stop on by for some flying or even just to taxi around if you so feel.

2 Likes

Ima stop by

1 Like

Ok ummm
The wind literally flipped me upside down

Great session, no complaints!

1 Like

I saw that, weird! Thanks for the help and coming out!

1 Like

On my way!

1 Like

Finished for now. Will open again later tonight! Thanks everyone for coming out!

10/10 Great with everything very fast response time! Only problem was you cleared me to cross wrong runway, but you fixed that mistake. 10/10

1 Like

Perfect, thank you very much! It must have switched since it was favouring 05, but guess I have to pay attention more, I’ll make note of that! You were a great help thanks for coming out!

Antime! :)

1 Like

Open at KDCA for some more practice!

Big +

Just quickly headed over there for a landing, and you did a superb job handling me!! All correct procedures were executed and was also quite polite!!

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciated the quick stop!

Open at CYYZ to celebrate Canada day! Come stop on by!

2 Likes

On my way, N121TC.

1 Like

I’ll be there

1 Like

Just wondering, how long are you open for?

Depends how much traffic shows up I guess. I can stay open for a while though. At least 45 mins-1 hour

Ok cool thanks

1 Like

Sorry, I had to leave. (I was N194AC flying patterns in the F-22.)
At least from my perspective, you clearly seemed knowledgeable about how to correctly control Tower! The only suggestion I have is you told me “cleared for the option, make left traffic” (the first time you cleared me for the option) when I was already flying left-traffic patterns on that runway, but this may have just been a mistake.
If your ultimate goal is to join IFATC, I highly recommend you apply! :)

1 Like

No worries, thank you for coming out! Having a jet in the pattern definitely made it a bit more challenging. I appreciated that, it was very good practice. I guess I pushed left traffic by mistake but I’ll look out for that. Thanks again!

1 Like