AA Stand Up To Cancer Livery

Hello IF Community!

I want to bring this feature request up because I believe it is an important one. Cancer is one of our worlds worst diseases and one that has been puzzling the mind of many scientists and doctors. Because there are so many different forms of cancer, it is very difficult to detect (in some cases) and eradicate.

I for one have just started working with the disease, while on the statistical side as a Data Analyst, and have seen just how messy the disease is. I’d love to bring the community together and request American Airlines’ new Stand Up To Cancer livery on their A321.

The picture is from AA’s press release below.

Let’s show our support and get a special livery in IF!

Cancer stats for anyone interested:

Great Idea! Great cause! I feel it would be easy for the designers to recreate this, as much of the livery is the same.

6 Likes

Agreed! Just adding the arrows on the side + a little writing

I hate the disease, love the plane, love the great cause, you got my vote on this one !

5 Likes

Appreciate it!

2 Likes

This is a stunning livery and brilliant idea!

2 Likes

I am planning to donate to add my name to this plane, would be awesome to see!

2 Likes

You got my vote! It’s an amazing cause, and would be great to have in IF.

1 Like

I was actually going to add this to features tomorrow morning. Now I don’t need too. Definitely got my vote

1 Like

Since I lost my aunt to cancer 2 years ago this is a must vote for me. It’s such a great cause.

I found out about this livery from the new commercial on tv. I also just asked my parents to donate to this and we’re going to try to fly on the Stand Up To Cancer plane

2 Likes

Great request and a great livery.

1 Like

I love the cause. One of my friends has Leukemia (Blood Cancer), and I would love to see this in IF. I would vote but I have reached my limit. 😞

Edit: I think that this topic should be pinned. Cancer is a big disease that harms people everyday and should be fixed. It’s not right that innocent people have to give their lives away to such an awful disease.

7 Likes

As someone who has lost a great family member to cancer, i really appreciate this! You have my vote sir!

3 Likes

I just put my last vote for this topic This livery is so empowering that I couldn’t resist tho vote and support this and now all we have to do now is hope that this plane gets added to IF because we can end cancer together

2 Likes

I too have almost lost some of my family because of cancer they were so lucky to be cured and that is another reason I voted in honor of all the terribly unlucky people who have cancer my heart goes out to the families and victims of cancer I thank you for making this topic🙏

2 Likes

This is amazing! I would love to see this added. I just lost my grandma to pancreatic cancer a few weeks ago. This livery would be beautiful to fly in Infinite Flight.

4 Likes

Yes! I lost my nan from cancer a few years ago. It’s a yes from me.

3 Likes

You have my vote! My grandpa is currently battling cancer

1 Like

Thanks for the support guys! I hope this can make it into the game!

1 Like

Love all the research u did too

1 Like