A380 Issue

Hi IFC,

Just took off from YSSY in the A380 and realised a lovely whole in the cockpit which I am adamant want there before. (thought it was a tad loud ๐Ÿ˜‚)

3 Likes

Iโ€™ve just checked on my device and the same thing happened. It is definitely not a device issue

My info: iPhone X, latest versions of everything. Anti aliasing on, high resolution

Letโ€™s give a chance to moderators to answer as they know much more than anyone. Thanks

2 Likes

I think itโ€™s because the A380 was made a long time ago and is not quite as good as the newer models such as the 787 and MD-11/10. I myself have noticed that the British Airways livery might be a little out from the real thing.

1 Like

I agree with that but thatโ€™s not what has caused this, it might be the latest update has done something?

1 Like

You may find this helpful:

2 Likes

This also happened to me. The glitch is where the cockpit is connected to the fuselage.

1 Like

Okay, the answer is the model is super-duper old, hopefully will be reworked soon!

3 Likes

Get flagged ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ๏ธ
Choose the one you prefer

1 Like

It isnโ€™t the newest update, had that happen to me before it. Hope they fix it and rework the plane, love it IRL.

1 Like