A380 Incorrect Sizing in IF?

I don’t know what topic this should be in so forgive me.
I was online in IF and someone was using the A380 and they were parked next to me. I was in a A318 and I noticed that I don’t think the A380 is the right size? Correct me if I’m wrong but the A370 wasn’t that much bigger than me. Anyone else notice this?

P.S. If this is in the wrong category may someone be so kind as to put it in the right one? Thank you.

5 Likes

All aircraft dimensions used in Infinite Flight are the same as the real life specifications.

2 Likes

So its confirmed that I’m just trippin’?

1 Like

Yeah, you probably haven’t seen an A380 up close with an A318 ;-)

No I have not. I would love to tho. I have seen a 787-10 tho compared to a 737-900 and it seems right on.

I have noticed that too. Planes like the 787 and 777 look perfect, but once at KPSP I was in an A321 behind a 747-8 waiting, and I looked bigger then it in every way. May just be distance perspective.

3 Likes

What’s the A370? Have I missed something?

5 Likes

That would be a typo

1 Like

Ah, ok. 😉 Although sometimes I wonder what the A370 would be like. :) 🤔

1 Like

Maybe 3 engines? One in the tail

1 Like

Even a 737 is massive in real life. It’s hard to get a feel for the size of the aircraft on small screens

1 Like

So Airbus’s first Tristar, correct?

2 Likes

Stay on topic, guys…

I refuse to believe I have made a typo even though there’s evidence that I have.

1 Like

You’re the exact same as me! 🤣

1 Like

I actually agree. I feel like the A380, 777s etc are the correct size, but the A319 and E175 (the smaller commercial jets) are too big? Maybe it’s just the camera views but the E175 especially looks disproportionally large when next to the A380

1 Like

I have issues with the 747s. Their fuselage kind of looks very small compared to like a 767/777