A380 Farewell Event

Please let me know if you like the idea of having an A380 farewell event. Any route suggestions?

• I am interested
  • No thanks

0 voters

What do you mean by a farewell event? Why is it being farewelled?

1 Like

Airbus will be stopping production of the A380s in 2021

Edit - I would be interested, but the A380 does not have the best features (No offense FDS, I love the other planes)

1 Like

As you probably know recently Airbus announced that they are ending the A380 program

Hello!

Why don’t you just post in one of your original topics regarding the next event/ flyout? I am sure it would be better in order not to clog up the forum. You can just update your title to: My next event | Polls open

1 Like

Got it. I’ll do that. Any suggestion for the 3rd airport?

Not sure. That will be your choice since you are hosting the event. I am sure you will come up with ideas 😇

1 Like

Come on mate, this bird will continue to fly in the next 20 years. Don’t act like it’s the end of it…

2 Likes

Haha. Hopefully!

1 Like

I’m deciding between KLAX, EGLL, OMDB and KJFK

Any preferences?

Wow. The A380 was a great plane. It’s sad to see that it is stopping production in 2021.

1 Like

Anddd we have started getting off topic. The main discussion is about @samdog27’s next event and not the A380.

You can continue the discussion regarding the A380 here :)

1 Like

A farewell event now? I mean I’d maybe join but the production ends in 2021, with most airlines ditching it between the year span of 2021-2026.

As we know QR is saying farewell to their first of ten, A380’s in service by 2024. So a farewell event in the future would be more accurate and better. Airbus still have a few more deliveries on order, to Emirates and ANA for an example.

2 Likes

Farewell we can do in 15 years maybe. So no stress please. :-))

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.