A359 FIJI AIRWAYS [ edit ]

Hey,
Thanks for watching/ clicking on this topic
I have edited a Fiji airways a359 !
I didn’t do a normal fight with a generic plane I just did a short solo flight and landed… and I took the picture like this

After some edit work it become this !

I hope y’all love it !

6 Likes

Sorry, but this shot doesn’t comply with the new #screenshots-and-videos rules. (Personally, I love the edit! :)

2 Likes

Could you tell me the rules ?

To clarify:

The new rules prohibit you from doing photoshops like this one, it’s a really great shot but, it’s unfortunately the rules.

You can’t add things to the game (photoshops) you can edit the saturation and colors, but not this.

1 Like

Those literally are the new rules that you are violating. I like the edit, but they’re not allowed here anymore sadly!

3 Likes

I do understand, I’m sorry

1 Like

Kinda sad , I did my best on it … anyway

1 Like

aw man these rule, by the way its
Amazin

1 Like

Sorry. Not my rules. I love the edit, but the rules don’t. 😕

2 Likes

Thanks for the love . How can I close the topic… or does that goes by it selfs ?

1 Like

lol sounds like a joke :P

1 Like

You’re allowed to share it on external media though off the IFC. That’s a given!

2 Likes

Yes I have a Instagram account, but I thought I’m kinda not much here let’s make an edit for our moderators… but new rules

1 Like

I’ll flag it down for a mod.

1 Like

Cool , thanks a lot for telling me this stuff … before I tried to show 10 edits at the same time would have been wasting my time a lot 😂

1 Like

I think you’re able to post it in the actual topic, regarding what it could look like if it was put in game, rather than in a separate #screenshots-and-videos topic.

2 Likes

Ye , I won’t drop it here. But thanks

2 Likes

Guideline non-compliance.