A350 Updates

Thanks @jasonrosewell. Nice to know. I’m sure others will appreciate it too

1 Like

Blown away by the level of detail. looking forward to it and cant wait

2 Likes

Awesome! Just looked at the pictures, the cockpit looks great and so do the liveries! Thank you!

Wooooo! Looks great! I’m actually early for once!

2 Likes

I see new Blogpost, I like. As always, very informative and good to read. I’m always curious about how things work in the background. Those blogpost provide interesting insights.

5 Likes

I know this Is irrelevant but will clouds be coming in the next few updates along with the A350?

2 Likes

Yay, can’t wait😄

Awesome job, it looks amazing! Can’t wait.

can’t wait till it’s realeased!!! I’m so excited!!! 😁

Very nice , can’t wait 👍

Wow the cockpit is so nice! Great job guys!

Looks so good so far

What about gear tilt?

Blog Category? WAIT WAT?!

Amazing how the A350 is coming.

2 Likes

This looks amazing. Super excited! Thank y’all so much for devoting so much time and effort to make it incredible!

Can’t wait for this! Amazing job!

This looks incredible - the a350 - and 777 down the line - will really bring IF to the next level with all the features and incredible detail. Hopefully, now, people start to realize that all the devs/staff want all the features we do, it just takes time to achieve/implement especially on mobile. This will be well worth the wait!

Is there an estimated time for when it comes out? I’m all of us are extremely excited!

Has it been confirmed if the A350 will have a different engine noise? Or will it have the same as the airlines already in game?

Just curious is all:)

2 Likes

@MaxedOut - The Developers of Infinite Flight never published any release dates, and the same then applies to estimated dates, though initially said by them that the aircraft (Airbus A350) would take approximately 12, more or less, give or take some time here and there from when it was revealed to s back in April, 2019, other than that, we don’t know when it will be out, neither does the Developers, so only time will tell, but expect it sometime next year, if an answer is a must :)

@Alphadog4646, I believe they have not said anything (not confirmed) about the A350’s engine sound will be from an actual A350 or if they will keep the current Boeing 767 sound. They will if they add a A350’s Rolls Royce engine sound to the A350 in the Infinite Flight, then they’ll have to get access to one in real life, which can be challenging and then the recording itself will require a lot of precision to, so, for now hope for the best and we may have a dedicated new A350 sound pack for the aircraft ;)

4 Likes