A350 Updates

Originally published at: A350 Updates

Throughout the development process, there are always some progress updates by our designers and developers that don’t make it to social media. Whether it’s a slightly different angle on the autopilot panel, or a rendering for the purpose of furthering a discussion, some of these don’t see the light of day.

Read the full article →

108 Likes

Updates are great! I can’t wait till it’s released! It looks so realistic!

This is cool

Probably the most detailed cockpit i have ever seen in infinite flight.

2 Likes

Thanks @jasonrosewell. Nice to know. I’m sure others will appreciate it too

1 Like

Blown away by the level of detail. looking forward to it and cant wait

2 Likes

Awesome! Just looked at the pictures, the cockpit looks great and so do the liveries! Thank you!

Wooooo! Looks great! I’m actually early for once!

2 Likes

I see new Blogpost, I like. As always, very informative and good to read. I’m always curious about how things work in the background. Those blogpost provide interesting insights.

5 Likes

I know this Is irrelevant but will clouds be coming in the next few updates along with the A350?

2 Likes

Yay, can’t wait😄

Awesome job, it looks amazing! Can’t wait.

can’t wait till it’s realeased!!! I’m so excited!!! 😁

Very nice , can’t wait 👍

Wow the cockpit is so nice! Great job guys!

Looks so good so far

What about gear tilt?

Blog Category? WAIT WAT?!

Amazing how the A350 is coming.

2 Likes

This looks amazing. Super excited! Thank y’all so much for devoting so much time and effort to make it incredible!

Can’t wait for this! Amazing job!

This looks incredible - the a350 - and 777 down the line - will really bring IF to the next level with all the features and incredible detail. Hopefully, now, people start to realize that all the devs/staff want all the features we do, it just takes time to achieve/implement especially on mobile. This will be well worth the wait!