A350 Route Map (Part 1)

As a frequent infinite flight user, I know that many people (myself included) like to fly realistic flights.
To help keep track of all the real world routes I created some route maps. After a while of using these, and them being so helpful, I decided to share some with the IFC. The one I am sharing now, is part 1 of my a350 route maps. This map contains all the real world routes* for Aeroflot, Air Caraïbes, Air France, Air Mauritius, Asiana Airlines, Cathay Pacific, China Airlines, China Eastern, Delta Airlines, and Ethiopian Airlines.

A350 Route Map Part 1 Link
Please note that to use this on a smartphone, I think you need the google maps app. As far as I know it works fine on a computer.

If I have missed any routes that the 10 airlines in the map fly (with the a350-900), please feel free to tell me the route and airline, and I will add it in.

As a final remark, all credit for the creation of the actual list of routes I put into the map goes to airportspotting.com

*Some of the routes included are only announced, and not actually flown yet.

6 Likes

How did you get the routes list, the old link to the page no longer shows the routes, for some reason. it was a full list like the 787 one below but it’s been removed.

https://www.airportspotting.com/boeing-787-routes-2/

1 Like

Hmm, that is very strange as that is the link I used. I guess they changed the site after I made the maps.

1 Like

I was about to say, you forgot Lufthansa, but then I realized the part 1. This is really cool, I hope to see part 2 soon!

If I ever need to make one of these and insert it into IFC, I’ll make sure to PM you.

Thanks! I am currently working on part two, it should be out later this week!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.