A350 real sound pack

Real A350 Sound*:

Why Do we Need this?
• A350 is the most liked and popular aircraft in Infinite Flight and in real World as well!
• Custom Engine sound means that this aircraft will also be up-to- date.
• A350 was the last aircraft to NOT have custom engine sounds.
It is a major contributor to the flying experience and how well you enjoy flying an aircraft. Hence, I think it will be a nice addition to the Sim

sure having cabin and Operative doors is great as we see the 777s and newly released 757 but a KEY feature is the custom sound

Small Information About the A350:
• The Airbus A350 XWB is a family of airliners made of carbon fibre reinforced polymer (first of a kind for an airliner)
• It has a new fuselage designed around a nine-abreast economy cross-section, up from the eight-abreast A330/A340.

I think this will be a great addition to the simulator and make the A350 make so much better than it already is

If you agree then, please give this feature a vote

Thank you and have a great day!

Hey there!

This is a duplicate topic. I would love to see it though and think it would be great!
The topic is beautifully made but please continue the conversation here.

Have an amazing day!
Average

3 Likes

I did search but I couldn’t see anything in search but ok

1 Like

I feel you that happens to me alot no worries!

1 Like

That topic is pretty old mate! It’s showing may 19th so, I think I should continue this topic (it will be a reopen sort of)

Yes but also always contact a moderator before making a new features request on something that is already requested but yes it abit old so I don’t know

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I was thinking about it , 5 mins ago , it’s needed !

Don’t forget to vote for your own thread as well !

If this threads is considered as a duplicate , let’s continue voting and commenting on the other one !