Why Do we Need this?
• A350 is the most liked and popular aircraft in Infinite Flight and in real World as well!
• Custom Engine sound means that this aircraft will also be up-to- date.
• A350 was the last aircraft to NOT have custom engine sounds.
• It is a major contributor to the flying experience and how well you enjoy flying an aircraft. Hence, I think it will be a nice addition to the Sim
sure having cabin and Operative doors is great as we see the 777s and newly released 757 but a KEY feature is the custom sound
Small Information About the A350:
• The Airbus A350 XWB is a family of airliners made of carbon fibre reinforced polymer (first of a kind for an airliner)
• It has a new fuselage designed around a nine-abreast economy cross-section, up from the eight-abreast A330/A340.
I think this will be a great addition to the simulator and make the A350 make so much better than it already is
If you agree then, please give this feature a vote