Okay, so a couple of minutes ago, I decided to take an A350 past its max cruising Altitude. I was in solo mode taking of at RWY 25 at KDEN, fuel 1 hr, no passengers or cargo, sped up the time to 5x to insure I would get there fast.
- The testing circumstances, including speed, were not anything like real world aviation. The throttle was at 100% and N1 was at 101%.
Here are the Results:
- A350 had a steady climb of 1000fpm
- Climbed past FL410 - Started to play the game
- Climbed past Fl430 - Still good
- Climbed past FL 460 - Hanging in there
- Climbing past FL480 - Start to experience some troubles
- FL485 A350 stalls into a steep nosedive
If you enjoyed this topic tell me in the comments what aircraft, you would like me to send past it’s maximum cruising altitude!