A350 Passenger View

Unfortunately, Jason has confirmed that the A350 will not have a cabin in the first version of the A350. However, it might be something that will come at a later date.

2 Likes

Oh nooo! :(

Probably one of the things I least care about.

One of the things I care about the most. :(

1 Like

In the premier, it seemed like the windows were transparent, so we have a good chance that there will be an interior!

But can you imagine if there are actual pax, when you change the pax amount, people inside will disappear/appear, how lovely would that be 😍

1 Like

Will the A350 have a cabin view?

Not in the first version. No word for you right now beyond that. Just focus on flying the airplane

I think Jason addresses this issue: he said they aren’t shipping the current version with a cabin view, but future updates may bring it. Hopefully it’s in the near future

2 Likes

It was confirmed earlier during the development. They said it gonna come with later updates

Having passenger cabin reduces the engine noise to a much tolerable level that’s why we all wanted.

I am not sure, but my guess is that it probably will because when the premier came out for 19.4, one of the views was from behind the Co-Pilot seat in the A359 so there is a chance that the rest of the views will be within the cabin.