A350 here, A350 there, A350 everywhere!

Enough of this chit-chat, take me to the images already...

Over the last week, I have returned to live, and started test flying the A350, as I have not flown it yet. Since it was pretty much the only aircraft I’ve flown since my return, here are my best shots from last week

image 2020-02-09T05:00:00Z2020-02-16T05:00:00Z
image Europe/America
image All Servers

Images

Here, we have a Finnair A350 rotating out of Helsinki, on it’s way to Toulouse.

Here we have a Hawaiian 767, preparing for an airshow over LAX.

Here we have an Iberia A350, coming back from JFK

Here we have an Iberia A350 going back to JFK.

Here we have an Aer Lingus A350 blasting out of Dublin on it’s way to Edinborough Edinbruh Let’s just say on it’s on it’s fourth turnaround it didn’t make it.

Here are the rest of the images, from my first A350 flight with my friend @Anthony_Zhu!

The best Photos will be uploaded to my new website, where all my screenshots will be archived.image ‎‎‎‎‎‎

Follow my Instagram, where I post pictures of my flights! image

Thank you for reading my post! I appreciate honest feedback in the replies below, or an entry in the poll attached. Thank you for your feedback!

Please Rate Today’s Content Out Of 10.

0 voters

Mini Quiz! sorry @NoahM for kinda stealing the idea

Who is the largest A350 Operator?

• Singapore
  • Qatar
  • Cathay
  • Lufthansa

0 voters

© All images and videos are rightfully owned by @Starz unless otherwise specified, and are not to be used by any other member without approval from @Starz first.

26 Likes

Intresting topic with the mini pics and quiz. I like it. Nice job and great pics :D!

2 Likes

Nope, and nope. Nice shots tho! Interesting that a 767 did an airshow.

1 Like

Nice shots! welcome back to live by the way. Also love that Delta A350 with a sunset-fog-mountain shot

1 Like

A350 here, A350 there, A350… where?? 🤔

Aloha.

1 Like