A350 Flap settings!

Hello,

The update is here and the A350 appears in full splendor!

For this reason, I have the question of whether someone has a speed table, or can tell me how to fly the bird at all …

When do you set the flaps to what speed?

and with which flap position do you start?

5 Likes

With it being a totally new aircraft, Im sure tyler will have created a landing and takeoff tutorial.

2 Likes

quite possible!
but it may be that someone is here, who knows a bit in advance and at least Klappen settings and speed can answer me.

Thank you for your answer :)

I set takeoff flaps to 1+F after pushing back and starting my engines.

2 Likes

Don’t forget some positive trim too. I found that the 350 likes 25-30% positive trim for takeoffs and landing. Check out the new tutorial for 19.4’s release too:

Happy flying!

16 Likes

As always and for all aircraft flap settings depend on total weight of the aircraft. As a rule of thumb the 1+F from @MrMrMan is a good assumption for takeoff, and flaps full a good one for touch down…
And as a hint, this bird loves to fly! The difficulty lays in slowing down on descend and approach and not in takeoff and climb.

6 Likes

Pretty much similar to the A330 really.

1 Like

Positive 30 trim and flaps 2 and this baby glided right off the ground…I cant wait to go back and watch the replay video of it.

2 Likes

I’ve found that using Flaps 1+F for takeoff with 25% trim works phenomenally. Glides off real nicely!

5 Likes

what I did is think that you are flying a330, not much difference (my experience)

3 Likes

For me, the A330 always struggled to get off the ground but the A350 just floats off the ground even when flying WSSS-KEWR

2 Likes

I agree with you!

1 Like

All great advice thank you.

If you zoom in in the cockpit the flap limits are there!

5 Likes

I like using 1+F or 2 and 25-30% trim

1 Like

Thanks very much for all your answers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.