A330neo First Flight, Production, etc.

I haven’t seen many threads about the A330neo and with its first flight coming up later this year I wanted to see what other people thought about the aircraft including its new cabin design
not my photo

31 Likes

It’s a nice model. I personally like the A330 family. I’m guessing it will be a big seller anyway.

3 Likes

Is there any commitments to buying it?

Yup!
Delta, Air Asia X, Arkia…

1 Like

I like the 330’s but i can see the 350 outselling it. I hope it does better then the 747-8 though

4 Likes

Definitely, I think it also has the advantage over the 777X that it’s first flight and first deliveries are before the 777X.

1 Like

Yuck, it looks like people’s guesses of the A360 design 😒

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see the it’s first delivery!

But guys Emirates placed over 100 orders for the 777-8 how can Airbus compete with that.

3 Likes

It’s a lovely aircraft except the cockpit windows. It does suit that joint window like the a350 does.

1 Like

I think its an awesome plane. if im not mistaking, its Rolls Royce engines or im wrong ? :) also excited to see first delivery 👍

I personally think that all airbus neo planes are going to be a big hit. They certainly all look amazing

5 Likes

A perfect plane. <3

I refuse to call this an A330! This is destroying the legacy of one of my favourite aircrafts. It doesn’t even look like the original!

1 Like

Yes It does!

1 Like

Very true. Looks short, fat and ugly.

1 Like

It definitely looks like a mix of the current day A330 and the A350 mixed. Anybody agree with this?

3 Likes

Yup, agree :)

1 Like

my friend pointed this out to me and I have to agree

1 Like

The A350-1000 will be designed to compete with the B777 family adm I believe the A350-900 is to replace the A330 but they have decided to keep the A330 and have new engine options not sure why though, anyone care to explain 😀

1 Like