A330 Truck Tilt Edit

Hey all, I personally love the new A330 update. But, it is missing one important thing for me, truck tilt. That is of course not a thing right now as this update was not a rework, just a little refresh. But I did decide to to some editing in Photoshop to make my mini-dream come true. Hope you enjoy!

What do you think of this edit?

0 voters

33 Likes

That is awesome!

2 Likes

i had a heart attack and almost spent $100+ seeing gear tilt, until i read :/

1 Like

Oh oof, sorry 😂

It’s fine! I just got overhype

1 Like

Awesome job!

2 Likes

Thank you!

My question is ( does any plane have truck tilt? )

1 Like

Nice work buddy!

1 Like

Not in Infinite Flight at the moment buddy. Hopefully at some point in the not-too-distant future, though!

2 Likes

Thanks man! I plan to do a 777 wing flex and truck tilt edit soon.

1 Like

Love this, nice job. Hopefully we see in the future. Gear tilt is so beautiful.

1 Like

It really is, and thank you!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing! It’s so frustrating that the devs haven’t done this yet! It’s literally just common sense that they should’ve added gear tilt from day 1.

1 Like

Yeah, thanks for the compliment. I could imagine it would be kinda difficult to add truck tilt due the the amount of physics it needs.

1 Like

Np. And yes, I understand that - but aren’t they implementing a new graphics interface for building the A350?

1 Like

They are, and I am hoping it includes truck tilt. While I type this I am working on another edit 😎

I obviously have no real idea, but I expect the A350 to have truck tilt. The new gear model (as far as I know) has the capability for it, just it has yet to be put on any aircraft with multiple-bogied gear

1 Like

I completely agree with you because of the recent landing gear realism they were doing in the CRJ and 737 and A320 family the A350 would be good candidate for this.

2 Likes

Yeah, if I remember right, the CRj family have the most advanced gear in IF.