A330-900neo flap track fairings are too big

I’m not sure if this has been reported or not but I searched and couldn’t find anything about it.

I have noticed that the A330-900neo flap track fairings in IF are much larger than they are in real life.

Infinite flight

Real life

This is also not a case of the angle the camera is at making it look bigger, because the angles between the 2 photos are pretty much the same and the fairing closest to the fuselage in the IF picture has a clear size and shape difference than the real life picture. Hopefully this can be addressed.

Hello Jack,

Whilst I certainly see the difference you are talking about in regards to your two photos postage above and how it may not be “realistic” as the shape is different, I personally believe that this is a very minor detail that may get fixed in the future, but for the moment this isn’t a show stopper bug where it is impacting immensely on a users experience.

The Infinite Flight team are currently devoting their attention to more pressing bugs and issues at hand that would have a larger impact on the user experience.

Fingers crossed though, that this can be amended some time in the future.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Take care mate!

3 Likes

Understandable. However even though it is considered a “small issue,” this isn’t like some tail logo being slightly off color or livery text being 1 font size too small. This kind of issue makes the wing look significantly different then how it is supposed look in real life. I always thought that the A330neo wing in IF did not look right and it wasn’t until today that I finally realized why it didn’t look right.

Of course, you are correct in that there are more pressing issues at hand to be fixed. But I hope these types issues that may seem small aren’t continuously pushed off.

2 Likes

I completely understand what your saying and don’t get me wrong, I would love to see this issue fixed as well eventually.

I don’t agree though that “small” issues are being “pushed off” and that’s certainly not the term I would use. I believe the team are prioritising the issues which would have a more significant impact on the user experience if not resolved first.

Fingers crossed this can be fixed in the future though to make the A330-900neo even more beautiful than it already is.

Take care mate!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.