A330-300 Route Database

Since when does Air Canada fly the A330 to Barcelona?? I’m from there and I have never heard of it.

Lufthansa EDDF - DNAA - DNPO LH594

DNPO - DNAA - EDDF LH595

The route does an stopover in Abuja but it’s final destination is Port Harcourt for LH594 . Same with LH595 it does an stopover in Abuja but it’s final destination is Frankfurt . Right now it still does the stopover but it’s limited due to the pandemic . In regular season without the pandemic it would do this stopover everytime the flight happens .

Ok, I fixed it for you. Sorry about that

Thanks. Are you able to edit in the Delta? Or is the character count too high? If it is, you can delete some of the blank Garudas to put the Delta ones in.

Maybe they haven’t in the past, but they certainly are scheduled to

Delta:

Cancun Intl-Atlanta (MMUN-KATL)- 2:30h flight time

I have that in there multiple times

Some Delta A333 routes I know:
CDG - ATL
ATL - CDG
MXP - ATL
ATL - MXP
JFK - MXP
MXP - JFK
AMS - ATL
ATL - AMS
ATL - LHR
LHR - ATL
FRA - ATL
ATL - FRA
LHR - JFK
CDG - JFK
A350:
CDG - DTW
DTW - CDG

I have all of those, although this

is done by the A330-200 and 767-400.

1 Like

It’s not letting me copy over the whole thing right now, could you try doing it?

I can’t, it is beyond 90 days old. Does it say something about a 32,000 character limit?

1 Like

Has this the been answered ?

I’ve seen it from that website I used for the flights like the AC A330 List of destinations & airlines from Pearson International, Toronto - FlightsFrom.com it’s basically starting soon but idol since my comment is literally 2 months ago and feels outdated

well I found this topic today so…