A330-300 Iberia new Livery

C’mon devs!

I’m really excited to see if it was added.

7 Likes

Next IF livery preview please ? 😍

2 Likes

👀

Don’t want it speculate, but Misha here is flying an “unmarked” aircraft/livery from Madrid to Lima, a route that is currently in real life operated by the IBERIA A332!! 🤩

Iberia A330-300 confirmed!?😜

11 Likes

That can not be a coincidence. The A333 would be gorgeous in the Iberia livery!! Fingers crossed 🤞🤞

6 Likes

Of course 😍

3 Likes

That route was also flown by Air Europa, I hope they don’t add Air Europa only and they forget about IBE. He departed from the Air Europa livery so… I hope they add both NEW liveries!! :))

5 Likes

Wrong, Air Europa use the Boeing 787 in this route, not the A330.

4 Likes

Used! I know they use the 789, but they used the A330 before they retired them…

4 Likes

Sadly Iberia use A330-200 in this route, not the -300, but i hope infinite flight add both 😏

3 Likes

well, I think they won’t care about the variant. At the end its an A330, that’s the important thing. We will see in the sneak peek

5 Likes

This livery looks really bright and fresh! Would love to see this added!

5 Likes

In that photo I can see myself, I was going an hour before Misha on the same flight, and what I can say is that I think I was not wearing the livery of Iberia, but that of Air Europa, in Madrid it appeared at the terminal of Air Europe

3 Likes

Well yes. Because the update hasn’t been released to the public yet, you would not have had the supposedly new Iberia livery. So therefore, of course you shouldn’t have been in an Iberia a330.

I’m saying that I believe Misha may be flying the Iberia livery 😀

In addition, even if Misha had been in the Iberia or even the Air Europa livery, both of those would be new additions to the A330, liveries not already encoded in the public version of the app. Therefore, there would be no way to see which livery it is simply by spawning next to Misha. You would have seen a generic livery instead

4 Likes

👀

7 Likes

Yep, I was coming here to post this. Misha and Adam are now flying on a route that is made by an Iberia A330

10 Likes

90% of people say is possible it will be added

The rest 10% just want want to be regulars

😇

5 Likes

Im really excited with that lol. I really hope they are using AEA and IBE for a photo at LEMD 😍

5 Likes

But also flown by Air Europa, is it now with the B789 but it used to be with the A330.

But we never know!

4 Likes

I was at LEMD when they landed and the plane tag is the A333 so I think it is this livery for sure

4 Likes

As @Jxshua mentioned it could be either livery. As it used to be operated by the Air Europa A333.

I like @IF-Mallorca idea! It would be awesome if they were in both liveries and getting a photo together of each livery.

6 Likes