A330-300 Iberia new Livery

The beautiful Iberia Livery

FE0EFABD-D430-4A80-974B-0FA5347E4A98

•Airbus A330-300

a beautiful livery like this could not miss on our flights. I really love this Iberia livery on this aircraft. unfortunately we only have only her in the Airbus a321, Boeing 747-200 and CRJ-1000, but I love this livery like so many other people too.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Sorry, this is a duplicate.

If you want to keep this open, just PM a mod, and ask if they can close the other topic.

2 Likes

As the above friends have said, your topic is a duplicate. Since the old topic has no votes, you should contact a moderator so that the old topic is closed.

3 Likes

more this topic will have many more votes, just want to help

1 Like

If you want to help get this livery, just bump the other topic.

1 Like

The other one was from 2016 with no votes. We’ll let this one stay. Be kind and have a good weekend flying in the IF Skies!

13 Likes

Thanky sir. ;)

4 Likes

Sorry about my post, deleted it, @Levet :(

2 Likes

Dear Devs. We need this livery… we don’t have Iberia long haul plane as 747-200 is retired

6 Likes

it’s really true👍

1 Like

Nice livery 😍

2 Likes

I totally agree with you! I would love to this beautiful livery on the a330. It would look magnificent 😍

4 Likes

That’s awesome,
I also want the A320 to appear on the sim.

2 Likes

For short haul plane we have a321 and crj
We only need now is long haul plane

3 Likes

Amazing colours 😍
I hope they will add this…

2 Likes

A320 used to make short routes!

2 Likes

Such a very beautiful livery 😍😍 id love to see this in IF

3 Likes

Gonna bring this to the top

1 Like

Sadly this livery didn’t make it to the update, I was wishing this one so much, but hopefully will be added eventually along with the old one.

3 Likes