A330-300 Iberia new Livery

The beautiful Iberia Livery

•Airbus A330-300

a beautiful livery like this could not miss on our flights. I really love this Iberia livery on this aircraft. unfortunately we only have only her in the Airbus a321, Boeing 747-200 and CRJ-1000, but I love this livery like so many other people too.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Sorry, this is a duplicate.

If you want to keep this open, just PM a mod, and ask if they can close the other topic.

As the above friends have said, your topic is a duplicate. Since the old topic has no votes, you should contact a moderator so that the old topic is closed.

more this topic will have many more votes, just want to help

If you want to help get this livery, just bump the other topic.

The other one was from 2016 with no votes. We’ll let this one stay. Be kind and have a good weekend flying in the IF Skies!

Thanky sir. ;)

Sorry about my post, deleted it, @Levet :(

Dear Devs. We need this livery… we don’t have Iberia long haul plane as 747-200 is retired

it’s really true👍

Nice livery 😍

I totally agree with you! I would love to this beautiful livery on the a330. It would look magnificent 😍

That’s awesome,
I also want the A320 to appear on the sim.

For short haul plane we have a321 and crj
We only need now is long haul plane

Amazing colours 😍
I hope they will add this…

A320 used to make short routes!

Such a very beautiful livery 😍😍 id love to see this in IF

Gonna bring this to the top

Sadly this livery didn’t make it to the update, I was wishing this one so much, but hopefully will be added eventually along with the old one.