A320 or B738

[poll]

• A320
  • B737
    [/poll]I am not sure, which of this planes I should buy., that’s why I need your help. Give reasons!This text will be blurred
2 Likes
  • B738
  • A320

0 voters

3 Likes

A320!
Better quality.

8 Likes

I’d say the A320 because it’s higher quality.

7 Likes

The A320 is newer with an HD cockpit and updated physics. The 737 does not have updates physics nor the HD cockpit. But it a lot of fun to fly with both.

7 Likes

Has someone a reason for the 737?

1 Like

The 737 is a lot of fun to fly with. Try flying the 737-700 and the A321 and there physics are rather the same with each family.

3 Likes

Thanks really good idea

1 Like

get the A320 its way better with the cockpit graphics on high and the phyics are better and plus Airbus is better

2 Likes

Boeing fan , but A320 is much better on IF.

Side note , i think there about 5000 threads about the B737vs A320, surely if you search you will find your answer !

7 Likes

A320: better looking cockpit, awesome looking fuselage, longer range, heavier
B737: Angled fuselage, cockpit graphics look like they’re from the late '80s, lightweight, shorter range, winglets.

5 Likes

This is like the third or fourth post I’ve seen from you that is very spammy

1 Like

I’m a Boeing fanboy (I don’t hate Airbus) so I choose the b737 even though the a320 is newer. I still like the a320 and its family in general but Boeing all the way

1 Like

Ok, so, the Airbus A320 has higher quality, cockpit lights and is newer. The Boeing 737-800 is almost the excact same as the Boeing 737-700 (which, by the way, comes free with the app). Really the only difference is the length (tiny bit longer) and the liveries. So really it’s up to you to choose.

Although, the 737-800 may be reworked later, so it’s sort of just up to the plane design and liveries :)

2 Likes

I think A320 is the better choice due to the updated physics, Cockpit lights, autoland, etc. 737 is good too but it would be good to buy it once reworked 😊

2 Likes

God I wish there was a update for the 737’s

If its not Boeing, I’m not going.

if it is boeing im not going

2 Likes

I sense a rivalry here. I could list 100 reasons in favor of boeing, but you could probably say the same about airbus. Boeing’s higher sales speak for themself.

Why can’t you people ever decide for yourselves? These topics are lame 😒
Btw wth is a 738?

3 Likes