A320 or A330

• Airbus A330
  • Airbus A320

0 voters

I am wondering which one should i buy … A330 or A320

1 Like

Is this really a question? A320 is far superior

9 Likes

The A320 really is no different to the A321 (apart from liveries), which is free. Thus saying that, the A330 is really the same as the A340 (apart from liveries.) I prefer the A330, because when Global comes out, it’s medium/long haul and can fit at many airports. The A320 isn’t quite as long range as the A330, but fits into nearly all commercial airports. The A340 is an “eh” plane and is fun to fly for a few hours and then gets boring.

5 Likes

A330 has terrible physics and stupid controls. A320 is so legendary. APPR, lights, great animations near the level of the 787, great physics and amazing controls

1 Like

Thanks for the replies guys! I bought a320 :)

2 Likes

I suggest you to buy A320, It has better graphics, Cockpit Lights, and other amazing features!

If you want A330-300, Maybe you should wait until it gets reworked

1 Like

I hate flying the 340 and 330 because the physics and graphics are meh. Wish we got a rework of them sooner although I’m happy with the aircraft we have lined up.

2 Likes

I would definitely say the A330 but unfortunately it’s in need of a major rework and so it’s not worth buying at all, there aren’t many liveries either

2 Likes

I think the A321 is very different from the A320, the A321 is extremely ugly form the outside view and those liveries are terrible IMO. The A320 is a beauty with a great variety of liveries and beautiful physics.
A330 is absolutely terrible. Honestly, not worth it until we get a rework

1 Like

Um… A321 has the same physics as the A320. And it looks waaaay more beautiful!

1 Like

The A321 is free and it’s just like the A320, but the A320 is nicer.

1 Like

Very hard question. They equal themselves out. Without a doubt you will have the smoothest and I mean smoothest landings in the A330!

2 Likes

Yes, thats true! I haven’t had a bad landing in an A330 yet. Good plane to fly if there’s people lined up on the hold short line!!

1 Like

Haha thats why you fly FNF’s!

2 Likes

Yeah ikr ;)

2 Likes

how about neither. buy a boeing!

3 Likes

A330-300 is my favorite aircraft

2 Likes

I already bought a Boeing 777 too ! And the 777 are my favourites of all times :)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.