A320 or 787?

Which one should I buy next?

• A320

0 voters

Thanks for your help!
-Adam

4 Likes

Get the B787, very realistic aircraft with a range of liveries. If you already have many long haul/big aircraft then go with the A320, either way they are both brilliant so there is no wrong decision to make

1 Like

I only have the 757 and Dash Q400 so far. I just really like the liveries on both of them a lot.

2 Likes

What B787 variant? -8,-9 or -10. I have Live + so I don’t know if any are free

1 Like

None are free. Probably the 787-9

2 Likes

It’s a really hard choice, if you want a bigger aircraft with wing flex etc then get the B787. It’s really just pick any, I think most will agree they are just as good. Maybe pick the B787 as you already have the B757 and a Dash Q400 which are smaller aircraft so it’s time to move to the bigger ones 😂

1 Like

These topics do not change. Once again, you can’t compare a A320 to a 787.

1 Like

The 787 indeed.

4 Likes

I would get either the -8 or -9. I love flying the -8 a lot more because of how much more nimble it is.

1 Like

Get the 787 if you want something different than the A321

In my opinion, I’d say that they’re both good aircraft to buy, and either way, you won’t lose whatever you choose, but I’d go for the Boeing 787, mainly because it is a more advanced plane and looks really good and because there’s already a lot of options for the Airbus A320 family, like the A321 for example.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Yes I completely agree, you can’t go wrong with either

787-8 is the best 787 in my opinion

1 Like

I have them all so I don’t have to pick between them 😂

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome!

1 Like

787-9 IMHO is the best looking one, and in the Virgin livery it looks “sick” (I think that’s what you cool youngsters call amazing things these days?).

3 Likes

Not me! I’m not a chav 😂

I agree though it is a stunner especially with the bright metallic like red.

2 Likes

So not being a chav, would you refer to an awesome livery as “classy” instead?

1 Like

I also have all of them. I do personally think the 787-10 is extremely ugly

1 Like

B787 all the way