A320 & "No Flight Plans"

Well all updates are finally available and the A-320’s are filling the IF Skies!
99% of them have no Flight Plan Filed! This lapse says volumes about IF Pilots lack of Professionalism & Airmanship or is it just plan Sloth? Max Sends

9 Likes

I think people are too darn lazy and they don’t care about flight plans. FPLs are a big help to ATCs and from my personal experience, I’m pretty annoyed about it. No flight plan… No service…

1 Like

just landed at KNUC

i have fill my flightpath after my take off run

2 Likes

I have no idea how people are able to fly without a flight plan?? I have tried it, but was completely lost. I had no idea when to turn, when to descend, how fast to descend, and when to reduce speed.
Also, flying around aimlessly was pretty boring.

8 Likes

yes i’m completity lost when i have no flight plans :)

2 Likes

I always file a flight plan unless I’m doing something like GA mountain flying, when I don’t know the passages

1 Like

I always have a FP too, unless I’m just doing touch and goes, or doing a small GA flight where i don’t go higher than 3,000 feet…lol

5 Likes

To the top for the folk on the other side of the ponds. Max Sends

2 Likes

That boredom you described might be the reason that they would fly at 500+ its at a few hundred feet above FL100 and cut into other people’s final legs for fun… ;-((

Too excited to try out the new plane I suppose :)

2 Likes

I fill out flight plans ALWAYS.

1 Like

I think more people use flight plans than it appears. I think it was yesterday when I watched a somebody from here fly from KPDX to KSEA. I went to check his flight plan and surprisingly to me there wasn’t one.
Curiously though he was flying along the HAWKZ FOUR STAR approach. I checked again, no flight plan. Coincidence perhaps?
7-10 minutes later, there was no doubt he was on the HAWKZ FOUR approach. I checked again, and there it was. He had a flight plan which started at KPDX. But for some reason he was showing no flight plan filed for the first 15-20 minutes I was on the server.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I know that, I only mention the STAR because had I not recognized it, I would not have kept checking back on him. I would have just continued to assume he was flying without a flight plan.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My minds made up! Don’t confuse me with facts. File a flight Plan and check Flight Info to insure it filed. Max Sends

1 Like

I like the new A320!